Advice on rights of data subjects
What are your rights?
Given the fact that we process your personal data, you have certain right which we would like to inform you about in this section. You may assert all your rights with us in any manner convenient for you, which will allow us to verify that it is really you making the request (allowing to verify your identity), and we will do our best to satisfy your request in the broadest extent possible. However, to be able to grant your request as best as we can, we would like to ask you to assert your rights in writing to the company address at Keplerova 218/6, 118 00 Prague or at our e-mail address [email protected].
Right to access
You have the right to access your personal data which we process and at the same time you have the right to be informed what personal data are we processing about you, for what period of time, what is the purpose of processing, who do we make your personal data accessible to and whether we use your data for automated decision-making (and if applicable, how does this automated decision-making work).
We will provide you a copy of your personal data free of charge. Only in case of multiple copies we will ask you for a payment necessary to cover the cost of their provision.
Right to correction
If you find that we are processing your incomplete or inaccurate personal data you are entitled to ask us to make corrections, or if required by the purpose of processing of such personal data, to supplement it.
Right to deletion
You also have the right to have us delete your personal data which we keep and process about you. In order to request deletion, there must be one of the following reasons present:
- (i) your personal data is no longer necessary for the purpose, for which it was collected or processed;
- (ii) we are processing you personal data contrary to the law;
- (iii) you have withdrawn your consent, based on which the processing your personal data was conducted and we have no other entitlement (legal title) to process this personal data further;
- (iv) you raise an objection against processing your personal data, if such personal data is being processed for direct marketing purposes (e.g. sending commercial communications);
- (v) you raise an objection against processing your personal data that we process based on legitimate interest, and we are unable to demonstrate that the legitimate interest outweighs your right for deletion;
- (vi) there are legal grounds requiring deletion of such personal data;
- (vii) we process personal data of a child without a parent 's consent being granted for such processing;
We advise you that under certain circumstances your personal data may not be deleted based on your withdrawal of consent with processing of personal data or upon your request for deletion of personal data. Such circumstances include in particular cases, where we are required by the law to process your personal data. If such case occurs, we will inform you about the reason, based on which we are unable to delete your personal data despite your express request for deletion.
Right to transfer
Another right you may assert is the so called right to transfer. This right allows you to request us to transfer your personal data provided to us based on your consent, which we process by automated means. We will provide you your personal data complying with these conditions in a commonly used, structured and machine readable form, or based on your request, we will transfer such data to another controller of your choosing, if it is technically feasible.
Right to limitation of processing
In cases where you believe your processed personal data is inaccurate, you have the right to request us to limit processing of your personal data for a time necessary to verify the accuracy of your personal data, and if applicable, for their correction.
You have this right also in the following cases:
- (i) processing of you personal data is unlawful, but you do not wish to have your personal data deleted;
- (ii) we no longer need your personal data for the purpose, for which we processing it, but you insist on their processing (in particular storing) in order to determine, exercise or defend your legal claims;
- (iii) you raised an objection against processing of your personal data based on legitimate interest, whereas limitation of processing in this case will apply for the time necessary to determine, whether our legitimate interest outweighs your right not to process your personal data any further.
Right to object against processing your personal data based on the so called legitimate interest
Given the fact that we process some of your personal data based on legitimate interest, you have the right to object against such processing, based on which we will assess, whether we truly have legitimate interest on processing your personal data for the given purpose, or whether your right not to have your personal data processed any further prevails.
Right to object against processing your personal data for direct marketing purposes
You have the right to object against our processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes (e.g. in order to send commercial communications). In such case we will stop processing your personal data without any further ado.
Right to complain
In case you believe all of the above referred rights are insufficient or if you believe that we have violated your rights in any way, you can file a complaint at the supervisory authority. You may file the complaint via the contact link of the Office for Personal Data Protection available at https://www.uoou.cz/podatelna-uradu/os-1006.
Up to date as of: 17. 5. 2018